This short instruction will help you to create a new Flow in Klaviyo step by step.
What is Flow?
Basically, it means all automatic emails that people start receiving after triggering some action. It can be adding to list, to segment or anything else after doing something on your website: it can be visiting of a specific product, starting to check out of purchasing something.
- Go to the main home page of your account.
- Click on the Flow in the left column.
- Click Create Flow and name it.
Recently Klaviyo released new Flow Builder and now it’s visual and easier!
There are three types of action in Trigger Setup:
- Subscription to a List.
- Joins a Segment.
- Takes an Action.
Take an Action
- Click on Take an Action.
- Choose one of action from the list. It can be different according to the specific apps or platform you use, for ex. Shopify, Woocommerce or custom integration.
- Add some Trigger Filters to your action, like Name, Price, Currence of anything else.
- Add some Flow Filters to restrict the flow to a specific people.
- Click Done.
Actions and Logic
Now you have a few action and logic to add to your flow. Just choose one and drug to the path:
- User Profile Property.
- Time Delay.
- Conditional Split
- Trigger Split.
In this simplest way you can build your basic flow, just follow the instruction or watch a detailed video: